Interview dates and directions can be found here
If you have send your CV check your email(the one used to send the CV) or click the here to learn about the interview details.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
If you haven’t applied yet please bring your CV to 30 Marlborough drive on Monday 17 January and come prepared for the interview. Please click here
We are hiring.Prospective employees and Industrial Attachees are welcome
Just over a year and a half ago we set out on a dream journey. To build an online learning experience to aid the Zimbabwean student on his quest to learn and pass their exams. While our enthusiasm has not faded, if anything it has grown, we have learnt a lot. One of the lessons we have learnt is that a man cannot do everything alone.
To that end I would like to announce the happy news that we are hiring.
We have a vacancy for two tutors. Whose main job would be to create, edit and post learning material (usually means notes and exams but we will be creating videos and pictures as well in the coming months). Most of this will be uploaded to our main site (www.revision.co.zw).
We are looking for 2 tutors .
- Create,edit and upload notes to our main site www.revision.co.zw (at least 8 topics per day).
- Work from Monday to Friday, may sometimes include Public Holidays.
- Engage students/others via Whatsapp and our Facebook page
- Respond to student questions on ask.revision.co.zw
- Other related duties
Knowledge and experience
- Relevant academic qualifications in the following subjects:
- Ordinary Level: Maths, English, Shona, Business Studies, Commerce, Science, History, Geography, Accounts, Biology, Physics and Chemestry (this naturally includes Physical Science).
- Advanced Level: Geography, Economics, Business Studies and Accounting
- NB : You are not required to know all these subjects but more is always better. In addition knowledge of other subjects not on this list is an added advantage.
- Those looking for Industrial Attachment are welcome
- An ability to understand computers and technology in general. We are Tech startup that works with computers so at least an intermediate knowledge is expected. Using a browser, searching etc.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and decent typing skills. You will be given a quick tour and introduction to the software packages you will be using (Google Docs and WordPress) but knowing Ms Word means there will be not much to learn.
- Teaching/tutoring experience will be an added advantage
Personality and Qualities
- Must be young (30 and below) energetic
- A self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Respect for authority and integrity
- You will be working at our offices in Greencroft.
- Workstations will be provided
- Lunch will be provided
- Internet will be provided
Pay and remuneration
How to apply
- Email CVs to /
- The interview date will be sent to the email addresses you use to submit your cv. The date will also be published on www.revision.co.zw